If you see something you like or you would like to buy any of my work please contact me.
I'd love you to have a look at my online shops (the links are in the side bar), I am always updating and adding new items.
I also do commissions so if you would like something individual and unique please contact me.

Sunday 9 February 2014

Grey Sky over Brandon Country Park

I'm showing some of my painting's over in the tea room at Brandon Country Park, it's a joint showing along with a friend. We put the painting up on Tuesday 4th and I received a call yesterday (8th) letting me know that one has been sold. I'm really pleased. Unfortunately I didn't manage to get a decent photo before it sold so apologies for the photo quality.

Grey Sky 12 x 12 inch canvas


Painted in acrylic onto a 12x12inch canvas, I used only black and white paint except for a smidgen of yellow in the windows of the tearoom.

Jan x




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for looking at my blog, I love to get comments :)