If you see something you like or you would like to buy any of my work please contact me.
I'd love you to have a look at my online shops (the links are in the side bar), I am always updating and adding new items.
I also do commissions so if you would like something individual and unique please contact me.

Friday 21 February 2014

Greyhound Gazing at the Moon, Greyhound ACEO Ink & Wash

A Greyhound Aceo drawn in ink pen and the Greyhound and grass has been given a wash using acrylic paint. The Moon has been painted with silver acrylic paint.  The Hare Gazing at the Moon is a popular image so why not other animals.....

Greyhound Gazing at the Moon






Greyhound Original ACEO





Small Art / Art Trading Card


This is in my Jan Ryan Art & Illustration Etsy Shop but if it's already been sold you can always commission another one.

Jan x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for looking at my blog, I love to get comments :)